More Danish Design Center + National Museum + Amazing feast...
Thought you might like this Mom, it was from the same exhibit as the 1947 camera. Can't remember the date of this sewing machine though.
Me and my friend Hilary checked out the National Museum because it's free every day. There were some pretty cool artifacts in there but I thought this was amazing. It's a hollowed out elephant tusk that has been intricately carved along its length. It was full of finely detailed designs and what looked like cupids and other small figures. It was just cool to see the detail and the amazing artwork that could be done on an elephant tusk.
So, just thought I'd give everyone a taste of the awesome food that I am cooking over here. I really have to work with the simple things and so for dinner on this particular night, I had some ravioli with tomato sauce and two over hard eggs... What more can I say about the meal?! But it was good! I've concluded that all food over here is good and CANNOT be wasted: (1) because it costs an arm and a leg to buy and (2) because food is so valuable over here, especially for me. In fact, I've even started eating tomatoes JUST because I can't bear to waste food!
No comments:
Post a Comment