Hey everyone!
Well, here I am in Copenhagen, Denmark. It seems like I've been waiting so long to finally get here and now that I am it doesn't really feel like it's actually here. The last couple of days have been so busy with orientation business and stuff like that that I haven't had too much time to do my own thing. So, sorry for this late first blog post. I would like to add more but right now I have to go find food, it has proved to be a daunting task as I am not used to making my own food and am pretty much starving as I type. Anyways please keep checking back in for more posts and I will try my best to keep this as updated as possible.
Take care everyone and I will talk to you all soon
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
where are u from?
Post a Comment